World Bank Group Lomé, Togo Country Office
The World Bank in Togo is offering a six months internship from April to September 2023 to help support the work of the country office.
- Objectives of the internship
The objective of the internship is:
- To enable the intern to better know the World Bank, its teams, and its areas of interventions.
- To provide the trainee with professional experience in the field of Development in accordance with his/her field of training.
- To provide opportunities for the intern to get involved and perform specific tasks that will serve him/her professionally.
- Contribute effectively to the achievement of the objectives of the departments with which the intern will be working
- Duties of the internship
The intern will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Contribute to the analysis and regular monitoring of the Togolese economy.
- Contribute to the monitoring of the various reforms within the framework of the World Bank’s lending and analytical program in Togo.
- Contribute to the preparation of the analytical studies foreseen in the work program of the Togo team.
- Contribute to the drafting of briefs and notes upon request.
The candidate must be registered for PhD thesis in Economics, Statistics, or related field. Good knowledge of statistical and econometric tools, analytical ability required and good basic knowledge of English desirable.
The intern will work under the supervision of the country manager.
The intern will be required to produce a report at the end of the internship period.
To apply, qualified candidates are requested to send their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
The deadline for application is March 24, 2023. Only selected candidates will be contacted.